GENERAL CORPORATE INFORMATION
- Owner: ANNE MARIE CHARLOTTE GEORGES
- Corporate TAX ID: 31.983.101/0001-53
- Address: Rua Maravilha 70, Jericoacoara
- Web: oasiskitetrip.com
- Email: email@example.com
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
The General Conditions set out below govern the use of the OASIS KITE TRIP.
Using the OASIS KITE TRIP website means that you become a user and entails the full acceptance without reservations of any kind by the user of all the General Conditions that are published when the user accesses the site.
We therefore advise the user to read the content of the General Conditions whenever one is going to use the website.
The User undertakes to use the web, its content and services in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, generally accepted moral customs, and public policy.
All the contents that are included in this website are provided for exclusively information purposes, so under no circumstances may they be the basis of claims or appeals no constitute a source of any rights whatsoever. OASIS KITE TRIP reserves the right to modify the content of the website without prior notice.
The User undertakes to use the Website, and all contents thereof, exclusively for licit purposes that are not prohibited, that do not infringe any current law and/or that do not infringe the legitimate rights of OASIS KITE TRIP or of any third party, and/or that could cause any harm or loss thereto directly or indirectly.
For indicative purposes and without limitation, the user undertakes not to transfer, disseminate or make available any information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any manner that is contrary to, denigrates or undermines the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized by the Constitution, by international treaties and other laws and statutes.
- That induces, incites or promotes criminal, degrading, defamatory, slanderous, violent or, in general, illegal activities or those contrary to generally accepted morals and civil behaviour or public policy.
- That induces, incites, or promotes actions, attitudes or opinions that are discriminatory on the basis of sexual orientation, gender, race, religion, beliefs, age or status;
- That incorporates, makes available, or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are of a criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, unlawful or contrary to generally accepted morals and civil behaviour or public policy.
- That is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or inappropriate, in a way that induces or could mislead one as to its object or the intentions or purposes of the poster;
- That is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, unless the User has previously obtained the necessary authorization from the owners thereof to carry out the use that they make or intend to make of such rights;
- That infringes third-party business secrets;
That is in breach of Brazilian libel law, personal and family privacy, or that is harmful to the image of persons or that in any way undermines the reputation of OASIS KITE TRIP;
- That is in breach of laws and regulations governing the secrecy of communications;
- That constitutes, where applicable, illicit, misleading or unfair advertising and in general any form of unfair competition;
- That contains viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of OASIS KITE TRIP’s or any third party’s network or computer system (hardware and software) or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on such computer equipment;
- That causes difficulties in the normal operation of the Service due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.).
The User undertakes not to hinder other users’ access to the access service by massive consumption of the ICT resources through which the Company provides the service and to refrain from any actions that might damage, interrupt or produce errors in the said systems.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FUNCTIONING OF THE WEBSITE
OASIS KITE TRIP does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the website’s functionality nor of its content; hence the use thereof by the User is at the User’s own risk and under no circumstances may the User claim against OASIS KITE TRIP in this regard.
Whenever reasonably feasible, OASIS KITE TRIP will give advance notice of service interruptions of the website. OASIS KITE TRIP does not guarantee that the website is fit for purpose for any particular activity nor that it is infallible.
Access to OASIS KITE TRIP’s website is for an indefinite term; however, OASIS KITE TRIP reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice in order to carry out maintenance, repair, updates or upgrades.
OASIS KITE TRIP reserves the right to restrict access to some sections of the Website to the general public, limiting it to certain users or groups of users by providing them with a password to log on for which they shall be responsible.
OASIS KITE TRIP excludes any and all liability that may derive from interferences, omissions, interruptions, viruses, telephone malfunctions or disconnections in the operational functioning of the electronic system due to causes beyond its control.
In addition, any liability that could be caused by delays or blockages in the operational functioning of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overload of telephone lines or of the Internet, as well as of damage caused by third persons by illegitimate intrusions beyond the company’s control, is excluded. In any event, whatever the cause, OASIS KITE TRIP accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect damages, consequential damages and/or loss of profit.
The User is solely liable for any claim or legal action, in or out of court, filed by any third party against OASIS KITE TRIP based on the use of the website by the User. Where applicable, the User shall bear such expenses, costs and compensation claimed against the Company arising from such claims or legal actions.
The User shall always be liable for damages and losses of any nature that OASIS KITE TRIP may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of the breach of any of the obligations derived from the general conditions or of the law in relation to the use of the Web.
REFUSAL AND WITHDRAWAL OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR TO THE SERVICES
OASIS KITE TRIP reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website, at any time and without prior notice, to users who do not comply with these General Conditions or particular conditions that may apply.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
OASIS KITE TRIP will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information on the website, however, no warranty is made regarding the absence of errors, or possible inaccuracies and/or omissions in any of the contents accessible through this website.
OASIS KITE TRIP will strive as much as possible to update and rectify any information hosted on its website that does not meet the minimum standards of accuracy. Notwithstanding the foregoing, OASIS KITE TRIP shall be released from any liability in respect of not updating or correcting its website and of the content and information uploaded thereto.
OASIS KITE TRIP reserves the right to delete such content as it deems to be untrue, inaccurate, unlawful or contrary to generally accepted morals and public policy.
OASIS KITE TRIP excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or received, obtained or accessed through the Website; and likewise excludes any liability for the contents provided by third persons or entities.
OASIS KITE TRIP accepts no responsibility for the use that the User makes of the services and products of the website or its passwords, as well as any other material of the website that may infringe third-party intellectual or industrial property rights or any other rights thereof.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR LINKS
The links contained, or that may be contained on the web, may lead the User to other websites managed by third parties.
OASIS KITE TRIP declines any responsibility regarding any information that is outside the website, since the function of the links that appear is solely to inform the User of the existence of other sources of information on a particular subject.
OASIS KITE TRIP is exempt from all responsibility for the correct functioning of the links, the result obtained through said links, the veracity and lawfulness of the content or information that may be accessed, as well as any harm or loss that may be incurred by the User arising from the information found on the linked website.
Some parts of the website may host advertising content or be sponsored. Advertisers and sponsors are solely and exclusively responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with the laws that may apply in each case. The Company will not be liable for any errors, inaccuracies or irregularities that may be contained in the advertising content or that of the sponsors.
All contents of the website, unless otherwise indicated, are the exclusive property of OASIS KITE TRIP or third parties that have authorized their inclusion on the website and this includes, by way of example and without limitation, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and other elements that appear on the website. All trade marks, logos and any other items of industrial property that appear on this site are the property of OASIS KITE TRIP and are protected by law.
It is strictly prohibited to use the content of our website without written authorization from OASIS KITE TRIP.
The following is totally forbidden:
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise communicate publicly, transform or modify any content, unless authorized by the holder of the relevant rights or if permitted by law;
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other identifying data of the rights reserved by OASIS KITE TRIP;
- Attempt to obtain the Content using means or procedures other than those which, in each case, have been made available to this effect or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web page where the Content is to be found or in general those that are customarily used on the Internet for this purpose provided they do not entail a risk of damaging or disabling the Website, the Services and / or the Content;
- Set up this page as a frame for other pages; however it may be possible to establish a link to our Internet address (the website URL) as long as they are not related to false, inaccurate, incorrect, misleading or confusing statements or that are contrary to law, morality or good customs.
The User is permitted to download the Web page to the User’s computer terminal provided it is for private use and not for any commercial purpose; therefore no content on this website may be exploited, reproduced, distributed, modified, communicated publicly, transferred, transformed or used for public or commercial purposes.
Violation of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as an offence punishable under law Nº 2.848 of the Brazilian Federal Penal Code.
OASIS KITE TRIP does not grant any licence or authorization of any kind for personal use to the User in respect of its intellectual property rights or any other right related to its Website and the services offered therein.
Hence, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, sale, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any means, of all or part of the contents of this web constitutes a violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights and of OASIS KITE TRIP or of the owners thereof.
GOVERNING LAW AND FORUM
The service provision is governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Brazil, and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the state of Ceará, to which the User expressly submits.